At the Y, you'll find more than just a place to work out. With opportunities to connect with neighbors and give back to your community, you'll discover a greater sense of purpose, too. Find your Y at YMCA of Calhoun County.
Be a part of a cause for strengthening community that is committed every day to helping you and your kids learn, grow and thrive. When you join the Y, you join a community organization that offers more health, more hope, more opportunity:
• Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
• Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
• Children and teens play, develop self-confidence and know they are accepted.
• Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
• People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help our community become stronger.
• We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.